- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that LeanPitch may send the alerts to the mobile phone number/E-mail provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer.
- The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS/Call.
- If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- The E-mail provided by the customer should be valid .
- LeanPitch do not share your personal information (Mobile No. / Email / your personal details ) with any third party.
- LeanPitch will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the
information sent from LeanPitch as an alert on the mobile phone number/Email provided during the course of booking and LeanPitch shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert.
- The customer cannot hold LeanPitch liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that LeanPitch representative may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their facilities and/or services of the LeanPitch.
Modification of this Agreement :-
- LeanPitch reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement (each, a “change”) at any time by posting notification to the Site or otherwise communicating the notification to you.
- The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by you, 24 hours after the initial posting and shall apply immediately on a going-forward basis with respect to payment transactions initiated after the posting date.