TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT & REFACTORING
UPCOMING TDD (TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT) WORKSHOPS
|Early Bird Price (If you register 2 weeks prior to workshop):Rs.16, 000 + 15% service tax|
|Regular Price (If you register within 2 weeks to workshop):Rs. 18,000 + 15% service tax|
|Group Discount: 10% for a Pair, 15% for 3-4 people, 20% for 5 or more people|
|1. Participants cancels on his or her own interest 5% cancellation charges + 2% (payment gateway charges) on the fees paid.|
|2. Cancellation before 48 hrs of the training date 20% + 2% (payment gateway charges) of the fees as cancellation charges.|
|3. Cancellation before 24 hrs of the training date 50% + 2% (payment gateway charges) of the fees as cancellation charges.|
|4. In case Leanpitch cancels any class full refund will be done.|
TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (TDD) Workshop
TDD is becoming popular especially within self-organized team. TDD gives confidence to team members and help them to follow emergent design. TDD and refactoring helps team to minimize technical debts and write only code that’s needed. Our training is completely hands-on and team can follow any technologies like .Net, Java or C++. This 2-3 days program helps you understand and start practicing TDD. This is not only for developers but more for testers as demand for testers growing with the knowledge of test first approach.
- Understand about test first approach
- Why TDD is important for agile team
- How to maximize code coverage
- How TDD is more useful for emergent design
Our Training Approach
The workshop itself will be run using Scrum. We will learn together about Scrum from each other. Expect to have lots of fun while you learn as the workshop is load with content as below:
What do you get out of this course?
Who should attend?
- Business Analyst
- Technical Lead
- QA Lead
- Architect and Managers with technical background
- Introduction to Unit test, unit test characteristics
- Test Driven Development – why, what and how
- TDD Cycle – Red, Green and Refactor
- TDD helps you design software
- Why testing first is better than testing after
- Multiple classroom exercise on TDD
- Overview of Refactoring
- Clean Code principle
- When to Refactor
- Refactoring for Maintainability and Refactoring to Patterns
- How to use mocking frameworks
- How to effectively translate technical specs into tests
- XP Mantras
- Bring your own laptop to work through our hands-on exercises
- No software installation is required but if you already have IDE installed then appreciated
- For exercises needing software, the same would be provided during the training
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ?
When do we start and end each day?
The classroom opens at 8:00 AM each day and class will begin promptly at 8:30 AM. We will end at 5:30 PM each day.
What should I wear?
Wear anything that makes you comfortable. There are no rules!
What should I bring?
Just yourself. You don’t need a laptop, although you are free to bring one.
Is there something I should read before the workshop?
Yes, atleast read the Scrum guide that will be sent you when you register. You know what, its only 16 pages.
I’m an introvert who is not so big on the whole audience participation thing. Will this class make me uncomfortable?
Participation in any physical exercise is of course optional–in fact the role of “observer” is quite valuable, so feel free to participate at your ability and comfort levels. Remember, people are different and we value that!
Do you offer a guarantee?
We guarantee our services unconditionally. If you aren’t satisfied, we aren’t either, and we’ll work with you to make it right, up to and including your money back.
What if I have more questions?
Feel free to contact our expert @ email@example.com