Kanban Management Professional (KMP) Training
An evolutionary approach for Organizational Change
Kanban Management Professional is a highly interactive two-day course accredited by the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) teaches advanced principles of the Kanban Method. It is for people who have already mastered the Kanban basics and want to leverage up learning from the Foundation 1 class.
The Kanban method is an evolutionary approach to change and change management by starting with what you already do; respecting current roles; responsibilities and job titles; encouraging acts of leadership at all levels, and agreeing to pursue incremental, evolutionary change that evolves business processes using a Kaizen approach that reduces the risks associated with complex change programmes.
What will you learn?
Based on the trainer’s practical experience, participants will learn how to:
- Design techniques for single and multiple Kanban systems.
- Understanding and managing work-in-progress (WIP) at scale.
- Introducing risk management practices into Kanban systems.
- Implementing effective feedback loops.
- Concepts of Forecasting.
- Risk Management and Cost of Delay etc.
What will you receive?
- Kanban Management Professional from LKU.
- Two days of high quality instruction from practitioner who has 13+ years experience in software development.
- Course materials.
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU).
- Lean-Kanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion.
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU’s) can be claimed for this course and used as part of your Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional application.