Group Coaching is coaching in a closed group. A Coach can simply coach an individual, set of participants or all of them in the group. Coaching can be done in a single session or through continuous follow up sessions. Group coaching can be done through face to face, telephone or through Internet. Clients who participate in group coaching gets benefit from peer learning with other participants. Participants in group coaching have similar interests but different goals and purposes. It usually happens between 5 to 10 individuals by determining what they want to achieve by getting coached and creates a plan to achieve the same.
What’s in it for me?
- Bonding: The coaching opportunity may be formal or informal and could include peers with common interest or with different interest. It helps them learn from one another’s experience and provides a platform to socialize & learn.
- Personal Goals: Coach will use life coaching skills to help people achieve their personal goals.
- Improving Relationships: Coach will apply coaching to improve personal and business relationships.
- Wellness: Coach uses special techniques, personal experiences, their knowledge and expertise to assist the coachee in bringing his/her behavioural change.
- Executive and Leadership: Coaching includes career transition, professional communication, organizational effectiveness, personal changes, strategic thinking, conflict management etc.
Pro Bono Coaching
Pro bono is a Latin phrase for professional work undertaken voluntarily and without payment. Unlike traditional volunteerism, it is service that uses the specific skills of professionals to provide services to those who are unable to afford them. To avail pro bono coaching from our expert coaches,
Professional Team/Group Coaching
To avail professional coaching service from our experts, reach us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Needs a coach