UPCOMING DEVOPS WORKSHOPS
|Early Bird Price (If you register 2 weeks prior to workshop):Rs.27,360 + 18% GST|
|Regular Price (If you register within 2 weeks to workshop):Rs. 29,640 + 18% GST|
|Group Discount: 10% for a Pair, 15% for 3-4 people, 20% for 5 or more people|
|1. Participants cancels on his or her own interest 5% cancellation charges + 2% (payment gateway charges) on the fees paid.|
|2. Cancellation before 48 hrs of the training date 20% + 2% (payment gateway charges) of the fees as cancellation charges.|
|3. Cancellation before 24 hrs of the training date 50% + 2% (payment gateway charges) of the fees as cancellation charges.|
|4. In case Leanpitch cancels any class full refund will be done.|
This is a workshop to help participants to understand Agile, DevOps, DevOps culture and Practices. This workshop is full of fun as well as provides introduction session on Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment. Focus will be to understand the steps to introduce DevOps in your organization, Change the team structures suitable for DevOps, and understand the architectural changes required to introduce testability and continuous deployment and know about different open source tools available for DevOps. We cover tools including Git, Junit, Cucumber, Maven, MSBuild, Nunit, Specflow, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Jira, Bamboo and Nagios etc.
What do you get out of this course ?
- Understand need of agility
- Understand how agile helping organization
- Available Agile Framework
- Understand DevOps culture
- How DevOps culture can be adopted
- DevOps practices and tools
- Changes need in our day to day practice for DevOps
- Role of Development team and Operation team in DevOps
- Source Code Management
- Build Automation
- Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
- Quality Assurance Practices in DevOps
- Managing Configuration and provisioning servers
- Managing Infrastructure and Infrastructure as Code
- Principles & Practices of Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment on Cloud
- Managing Database and database versioning
Key Learning Activities
Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities includes creating build, setting up CI server, creating Server on fly, provisioning servers through code, configuring servers and deploying build and some group creativity activities like design delivery pipelines and value stream mapping etc.
Development team members including developers, testers, architects, leads, DevOps engineer, managers, support engineers and scrum masters.
Prerequisites – Laptops/Desktops with required software and internet connection.