CERTIFIED SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (CSPO)WORKSHOP
|Date||Venue Details and Agenda||Pay by NEFT Transfer||Pay by Credit Card|
|Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-7358062677|
|Early Bird Price (If you register 2 weeks prior to workshop):Rs.25, 000 + 15% service tax|
|Regular Price (If you register within 2 weeks to workshop):Rs. 27,000 + 15% service tax|
|Group Discount: 10% for a Pair, 15% for 3-4 people, 20% for 5 or more people|
|1. Participants cancels on his or her own interest 5% cancellation charges + 2% (payment gateway charges) on the fees paid.|
|2. Cancellation before 48 hrs of the training date 20% + 2% (payment gateway charges) of the fees as cancellation charges.|
|3. Cancellation before 24 hrs of the training date 50% + 2% (payment gateway charges) of the fees as cancellation charges.|
|4. In case Leanpitch cancels any class full refund will be done.|
What's a Certified Scrum Product Owner Course?
Chanakya, the Indian Scholar said “Before you start some work, ask 3 questions.
- Why am I doing it?
- What the results might be?
- Will I be successful?
Think deeply and go ahead only if you find satisfactory answers”. Being a Product Owner is exactly answering Chanakya's questions while building a Product or Service.
What’s a Product? A Product is something that you build to help your customers solve a Problem or achieve certain goal. What’s Value? Value is when an end user who buys your product or service is able to achieve the goal that they intended to achieve using your Product or Service.
Who is Product Owner? A Product owner is someone who understands the customers who buy the product, end users who use the product and sponsors who invests in the product and prioritizes the work done by the development team to maximize the value of money and time spent by them(Customers, end users and sponsors).
This 2-day course enables participants to understand the role of a Product Owner and few tips and techniques to maximize the value of work done as part of product development.
- See more at:
6 Reasons why should you choose leanpitch's CSPO Workshop?
1. This is not just another basic Scrum Workshop, focus is more on Product Discovery
Learn about a Discovery process that the founders of leanpitch have been using for discovering the Product requirements and delivering valuable products since last 10 years. Here is a snapshot of what you will be learning in the workshop
2. We believe in Scrum and we PlayScrum
The workshop itself will be run using Scrum in 4 Sprints with ZERO power point slides. We will learn together about Scrum from each other. Expect to have lots of fun while you learn as the workshop is loaded with content as below:
Scrum on The Wall: Satisha's unique way of presenting Scrum Framework on the Wall with Charts will help you visualize Scrum all the time during the 2 days and ever after
Learn by Doing: You will be working with others as part of a Scrum Team working on a Project. So you will learn how to get started and run a Scrum Project.
Learn to Measure Progress: As the workshop is run using Scrum, you will get an opportunity to inspect the progress and adapt the plan with real artifacts.
3. Learn Continuously @ PlayScrum Meetup for FREE once a month.
We believe in Continuous Learning. It's difficult to learn to solve every problem in two days. As you start playing Scrum at you work place, you will certainly face challenges and you need help to solve those. So our workshop doesn't end in 2 days, you continue to learn in our monthly PlayScrum-Meetups.
4. Live and breath Agile Values with PlayScrum Flash Cards.
You get a free pack of PlayScrum Flash Cards. The PlayScrum cards include:
- A Set of Planning Poker Cards for estimation.
- Quick Reference cards for Scrum Roles.
- Quick checklist of things to do in Scrum Ceremonies.
- Agile Values and Principles Card.
5. Learn on the Go with our PlayScrum App.
We are human beings and we tend to forget things. We have designed PlayScrum App to help ScrumMasters to stay focused on helping their team focused on the goal.
6. Lots of hard copy material for future reference.
You get hard copy of:
- Product Owner's PlayBook with tips and techniques for Product Owner's which will be used during the workshop.
- Text book for future reference: Agile Product Management by Roman Pichler.
What do you get out of the course?
After you complete the course, you’ll know
- How to incrementally elicit requirements
- Prioritization techniques to deliver incremental Products
- How to test assumptions sooner to mitigate business risks
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Certified Product Owner Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years
- 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential
- Agile Product Management book by Roman Pichler
- Scrum Framework Poster
- Hard copy of material used in the class.
- Digital reading material for post-class reference
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance.