Certified Scrum Master (CSM) TrainingAttend Our CSM Training and get upto 30% Discount* on – ICAgile Training, and Kanban training & Get Free JIRA Agile Training
Scrum is an empirical way of solving complex and adopting problems. For example Scrum can be used to develop new software, a mobile app, designing a new automobile etc. Scrum uses timeboxing to help teams inspect and adopt both product and process at regular intervals to failfaster(reduce Cost of Delay) and learn faster to improve ROI.
A ScrumMaster is a facilitator who helps the Scrum team to maximize their effectiveness to deliver valuable products by helping them to learn to identify and address problems that impact their effectiveness.
Organizations are Systems (a group of interacting, interrelated and interdependent components that form a complex and unified whole). Organizations need people like ScrumMasters to create the culture of #HappliyDeliveringHappiness by:
- Create awareness about prevailing mental models to see things from a different perspective.
- Identify and address systemic issues to help Scrum teams to maximize their ability.
- Create visibility to big picture to help Scrum teams to focus on Product vision.
- Identify and address dysfunctions in the teams to enable them to work towards the common goal.
Certified Scrum Master CSM Certification Training will covers Agile Values & Principles, Scrum Framework, Agile Estimation and Planning. Our CSM workshop is complete hands-on session without PPTs. Scrum Master CSM Training will help you in becoming a successful facilitator and system thinker. Leanpitch unique way of teaching Scrum is well appreciated within community because of our unique teaching techniques.
Learn by Doing: You will be working with others as part of a Scrum Team working on a Project. So you will learn how to get started and run a Scrum Project.
ScrumOnTheWall is his style where complete information is available on wall throughout session. CSM training is based on case study and will help you to simulate complete scrum framework. To know more about our uniqueness.
What do you get out of this CSM course?
After completing this workshop, you will know:
- Why do Organizations need ScrumMasters?
- What are the skills a ScrumMaster should have?
- How to help Organizations design a process that helps them build right products?
- How to facilitate Organizational change?
- How to help Product Owner to convert vision into incremental pieces of delivery?
- How to help Development teams address the issues that affect their effectiveness?
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification). You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- ScrumMaster’s PlayBook.
- A deck of PlayScrum cards.
- 16 SEUs for Certified Scrum Professional.
- 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential.
After you complete the course, you’ll know
All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Certified Scrum Master CSM.
Why the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is such an important role, and how to be a great Certified Scrum Master(CSM).
How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts.
Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered.