BY ATTENDING CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER TRAINING IN VADODARA YOU GET:
- How to teach leadership and teams Agile philosophy?
- How to identify the systemic changes required for adopting Scrum?
- How to facilitate systemic changes?
- What’s the role of Scrum Master in helping Product Owners?
- What’s the role of Scrum Master in coaching developers?
- What are the 4 main focus areas of a Scrum Master and how does it change over a period of time?
- How to build career as a ScrumMaster?
WHO IS A SCRUMMASTER?
A ScrumMaster is a facilitator who helps the Scrum team to maximize their effectiveness to deliver valuable products by helping them to learn to identify and address problems that impact their effectiveness.
WHY DO ORGANIZATIONS NEED SCRUMMASTER?
Organizations are Systems (a group of interacting, interrelated and interdependent components that form a complex and unified whole). Organizations need people like ScrumMasters to create the culture of #HappliyDeliveringHappiness by:
- Create awareness about prevailing mental models to see things from a different perspective.
- Identify and address systemic issues to help Scrum teams to maximize their ability.
- Create visibility to big picture to help Scrum teams to focus on Product vision.
- Identify and address dysfunctions in the teams to enable them to work towards the common goal.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training in Vadodara is an experiential workshop