Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) Training in Bangalore
Certified Scrum Master CSM Training in Bangalore will covers Agile Values & Principles, Scrum Framework, Agile Estimation and Planning. Our CSM workshop is complete hands-on session without PPTs. Scrum Master Training in Bangalore will help you in becoming a successful facilitator and system thinker. Leanpitch unique way of teaching Scrum is well appreciated within community because of our unique teaching techniques.
Learn by Doing:
You will be working with others as part of a Scrum Team working on a Project. So you will learn how to get started and run a Scrum Project.
Scrum On The Wall
is our style where complete information is available on wall throughout session. CSM training in Bangalore is based on case study and will help you to simulate complete scrum framework. To know more about our uniqueness.
Request a Call Back
Become a successful facilitator and system thinker
The 2-day CSM workshop will cover all the key concepts like Scrum framework, agile estimation and planning. The session is highly interactive and is run in sprints with many team activities. All this and more with ZERO PPTs. With our concept of Scrum On The Wall, all key concepts will be presented with examples and activities. The information you learn will be posted on the wall.
We will also provide the CSM workbook and deck of play scrum cards. At the end of the session, we will share the link to the online CSM test for the certification and membership from Scrum Alliance. On successfully passing the test, you will get your 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance. You will also be added in our PlayScrum meet up group, where by you can attend the scrum meet ups that we conduct. Playscrum meet ups can help you network and connect with other professionals who use Scrum in their organization.
What do you get out of this CSM course?
After completing this workshop, you will know:
- Why do Organizations need ScrumMasters?
- What are the skills a ScrumMaster should have?
- How to help Organizations design a process that helps them build right products?
- How to facilitate Organizational change?
- How to help Product Owner to convert vision into incremental pieces of delivery?
- How to help Development teams address the issues that affect their effectiveness?
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification). You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- ScrumMaster’s PlayBook.
- A deck of PlayScrum cards.
- 16 SEUs for Certified Scrum Professional.
- 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential.