Certified Scrum Developer CSD Training – Delhi
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD), New Delhi workshop is designed to address agile engineering challenges and develop software that will be easy to maintain and scale. Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) workshop is for developers, testers, quality engineers, architects and scrum masters to learn software craftsmanship skills.
Our certified scrum developer (CSD), New Delhi workshop covers test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD), acceptance test driven development (ATDD), refactoring, refactoring to patterns, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery and deployment (CD), agile testing and agile architecture and design.
Uniqueness about our workshop is focusing more on hands-on exercises using real time examples, zero PPT and teach these practices on all possible platform that’s includes java, .Net, php, python, angularjs, embedded programming. Tools that we covers are cucumber, junit, nunit, robot framework, fitnesse, behave, selenium, jasmine, jenkins, bamboo and teamcity etc.
CLICK HERE to know more about our approach.
We also provides all supports towards certified scrum professional (CSP) certification through providing all required SEUs without any cost.
|Early Price:||INR 30, 000 + Tax|
|Regular Price:||INR 35, 000 + Tax|
|Trainer||Naveen Kumar Singh|
What do you get out of the course?
After you complete the course, you’ll have the knowledge of:
- Scrum – Scrum, scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Collaboration – Pair programming, within the scrum team and other stakeholders
- Agile Architecture and Design – Emerges design and SOLID design principles
- Continuous Integration – Why and how to detect integration errors as quickly as possible
- Refactoring – continually increase quality and built-in maintainability
- Test-Driven Development – to encourage simple design and inspire confidence, better code coverage and peace of mind
- User stories and estimation – 3 C’s, INVEST and relative estimation through story point
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Soft copy of presentations and code examples.
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- 24 Category A PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential
Have more questions on training and certification, visit this link: https://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/faq_training_and_certification
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.
The Muse Sarovar Portico, Delhi,
A-1, Chirag Enclave Road, Nehru Place,