Certified Scrum Developer CSD Training - Bangalore
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD), Bangalore is a 3 days agile engineering certification program. Complete hands-on session on engineering practices that will help in developing software craftsmanship skills. These skills are needed to develop a good software with better quality. Certified Scrum Developer course is designed for developers, testers, quality engineers, architects and scrum masters to learn and develop a software product that will be easy to maintain, scale and service.
Our certified scrum developer (CSD), Bangalore workshop covers test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD), acceptance test driven development (ATDD), refactoring, refactoring to patterns, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), agile architecture and design.
Uniqueness about our workshop is focusing more on hands-on exercises, our workshop is PPT free and teach these practices on all possible platform that’s includes java, .net, php, python, angularjs, embedded programming. Tools that we covers are cucumber, junit, nunit, robot framework, fitnesse, selenium, jasmine, jenkins, bamboo and teamcity etc.
CLICK HERE to know more about our approach.
Upcoming CSD Trainings in Bangalore
|Program Name||Date & Time||Trainer||Venue Details||Price||Register|
|Jayaprakash DB||Leanpitch Technologies,|
#4BC-309, HRBR 3rd Block,
After you complete the course, you’ll have the knowledge of:
- Scrum – Scrum, scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Collaboration – Pair programming, within the scrum team and other stakeholders
- Agile Architecture and Design – Emerges design and SOLID design principles
- Continuous Integration – Why and how to detect integration errors as quickly as possible
- Refactoring – continually increase quality and built-in maintainability
- Test-Driven Development – to encourage simple design and inspire confidence, better code coverage and peace of mind
- User stories and estimation – 3 C’s, INVEST and relative estimation through story point
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Soft copy of presentations and code examples.
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- 24 Category “B” SEUs towards your CSP certification
Have more questions on training and certification, visit this link: https://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/faq_training_and_certification
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.