ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
This workshop focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. Topics includes differentiating between mentoring, facilitating, consulting, teaching and coaching, and will also provide the understanding of the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This workshop introduces participants to team development concepts around starting and growing teams while paying attention to team dynamics and the surrounding organizational system. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the Professional Agile Coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Learn by doing
You will be working on Agile coaching exercises, Agile coaching games and coaching simulations during the entire duration of the course. Instead of just walking through the concepts, we will help your hands-on understanding of each individual concepts. While concepts taught might get lost after the workshop is complete, concepts practiced through games and simulations never goes lost. Learning by doing is the better of way of learning.
Learn Continuously @ PlayScrum meetup
We believe in continuous learning. It’s difficult to solve every problem in three days. As you start implementing Agile Coaching concepts and practices in workplace, you will certainly face challenges and you need help to solve those. Our workshop doesn’t end in two days and you continue to learn from our PlayScrum meetups. Our PlayScrum meetups happen on all major cities once in a month.
Why Agile Coaching?
Agile Coaching is more about who you are and what behaviours you model than it is about specific technique or idea you bring to the team. Agile Coaching helps building a team that admits mistakes, reinforces shared values, eliminate dysfunctions, constantly inspect and adapt. An effective Agile Coach can help teams become continuous improvement, self-organizing and high performance. Agile Coaches possess skills such as self-management, self-awareness, facilitation, inquiry, Emotional intelligence, powerful questioning, etc.
On Successful completion, you’ll receive
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification
- ICAgile membership
- 24 PDUs towards any PMI Credential
- 24 SEUs towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Hard copy of the material used in the class - Workbook
After successful completion, you’ll know
- Difference between Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching and Consulting
- Roles and Responsibilities of an Agile Coach
- How to build Self-Organizing and High Performance teams
- How to handle Conflict Management and Team Dysfunctions
- How to have an effective Coaching Conversation
- Agile Coaching Mindset
- How to help Geographically Distributed Teams create Working Agreements
- How to Coach Agile Leaders and become Enterprise Agile Coach