ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
Testing is not a separate phase but an activity when it comes to Agile product development. Agile Testing involves the whole team approach and the built-in quality approach to bring down to cost of production. Agile Testing evolved along with Agile Development when testers started developing test frameworks and libraries for test automation along with unit testing.
Do it the Agile way
The workshop will be run in 4 sprints and without any ppt slides. We will learn more concepts and examples by tapping into one another’s experience. We believe in learning from each other as a team.
Learn by doing
You will be working on a sample project right from initiation till delivery. Instead of just walking through the concepts, we will help you hands on example driven development practices.
Learn Continuously @ PlayScrum meetup
We believe in continuous learning. Its difficult to solve every problem in two days. As you start implementing Agile Testing concepts and practices in workplace, you will certainly face challenges and you need help to solve those. Our workshop doesn’t end in two days and you continue to learn from our PlayScrum meetups.
After course completion, you’ll
- Get the Agile Testing mindset implanted
- Know the categories of Testing
- Collaborate with the developers
- Work on ATDD, BDD, Spec by examples and Test Automation
- Test features and Story effectively using different types of testing
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Tester, Lead and Test Manager
- Create light weight Test Strategy and Test Plans
- Create useful metrics and reports
- Deliver a quality product increment
- Understand Test infrastructure and environments
- Work with distributed teams
On Successful completion, you’ll receive
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Testing (ICP-TST) certification
- ICAgile Membership
- 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential
- 16 SEUs towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Hard Copy of the material used in the class – Workbook